Unifor Crystal is another products manufactured by Unifor Construction Pte Ltd in Singapore. This waterproofing system is further improved and enhanced through crystallization process. Unifor Crystal has the ability to penetrate deeply into the concrete structures and becomes an integral part of concrete. Thus it ensures permanent waterproofing and protection to the concrete against chemicals, frost damage, aggressive sub-soil water, carbonates, chlorides, sulphates and nitrates. In addition, Unifor Crystal is able to strengthen the concrete structures as it seals concrete capillary tracts and shrinkage cracks, most importantly it permits concrete to breathe.
Waterproofing is essential for all concrete structures which may be exposed to potential water infiltration risks. Water infiltration not only causes inconvenience to inhabitants, but also brings about unsightly decolouration or stains on existing structures, and worse, the rusting of steel reinforcement bars which may affect the strength of the concrete structure.
- Anti-carbonation membrane.
- Weatherproof – highly resistive to water
penetration and u.v. light
- Decorative – pleasing sheen and texture
with selected durable colours
- Fungal and algal resistive
- Fire propagation and flame resistive
- Chemical attack resistive
- Flexible with elongation even after ageing in sunlight
- Tough – with high tensile strength and hardness
- Very high adhesive strength
- High build – bridges fine cracks
- Breathes – moisture vapour from substrate is able
- Resistive to impact and light traffic damage